All, The Arizona State Office, Division of Lands, Minerals & Energy, Cadastral & Indian Surveys Branch, Phoenix, Arizona is recruiting for a Land Surveyor,
GS-1373-12 FPL GS-12. The duty location is at Phoenix, Arizona
If interested in applying, click on the link
Log on to the USAJOBS site at www.usajobs.gov.
Please read the announcement in its entirety.
Survey Technician Senior
City of Las Cruces, New Mexico, invites applications for the position of: Survey Technician Senior
Salary: $17.04 / Hour
Opening Date: 05/02/18
Closing Date: 05/28/18
See City of Las Cruces Career Opportunities – SURVEY TECHNICIAN SENIOR for full job description, benefits, and apply.
Nature of Work:
Performs complex paraprofessional Surveying work in the development and implementation of Public Works Projects. Position involves occasional overtime to finish projects and adhere to project schedules and deadlines. Regular attendance is an essential function of this job to ensure continuity of services.
Full-time; regular; non-exempt position
Westwood Professional Services is looking for a Survey Project Manager in our Dallas, TX office.
Duties and Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Managing large land surveying projects for wind and solar energy developments
- Working with field survey crews and office technicians to develop a high-performing team
- Creating relationships with clients and managing projects to meet schedule and budget goals
- Collaborating with staff in multiple Westwood offices to accomplish complex, fast paced projects
- Strong ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prepare survey scopes and cost estimates for wind and solar projects.
- Review work performed by survey technicians in AutoCAD
- Implementing project specific Safety and Quality Control protocols
- Establishes project goals and oversees the QA/QC process
- Must be a Licensed Professional Land Surveyor, preferred licensure in TX
- 5 plus years of project management experience is preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, and Microsoft Office
- A comprehensive knowledge of ALTA’s, Boundary, Topographic and Construction surveying is required
- Good managerial and communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Land Surveyor (Technician), Colorado Department of Transportation Region 5 Headquarters, Durango, Colorado. Full time/permanent.
A great position for a surveyor that would like the opportunity to grow. This position represents the Survey Unit and works with the professional survey staff as part of the project development process in partnership with the Region 5 Right of Way team.
Post Date 01/22/2018-Close Date 2/5/2018 11:59 PM Mountain.
Please visit the following website to view the full Land Surveyor (Technician) announcement and to apply for this position. Applications must be received through this website.
High school diploma or GED and seven years of experience assisting licensed professional engineers or professional land surveyors which included three years that focused on land surveying responsibilities. Substitution: Satisfactory completion of course work from an accredited, non-correspondence college or university in land surveying, civil engineering, civil engineering technology or a closely related field may be substituted on a year-for-year basis for up to four years of the required experience. NOTE: If applying under Substitutions, must submit a legible copy of your unofficial college transcript(s) or credential evaluation report must be submitted with your application.
To learn more about the benefits offered with this position, visit the following website.
Survey CAD Technician, Civil Engineering
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Survey CAD Technician in our Denver civil engineering office. We’re looking for new graduates that want to pursue a career in land surveying. Majority of time will be in the office, with opportunities to work in the field.
Survey CAD Technician duties and responsibilities:
-Prepare ALTA, boundary, improvement, and topographic surveys.
-Prepare as-built surveys and construction plans, subdivision plats, legal descriptions and exhibits.
-Perform deed research, deed plotting and map checks
-Review and understand local and state ordinances
-Support Land Development group when needed.
Required Experience – Education and Skills:
-Degree or Certificate in Land Surveying or related field
-Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
-Demonstrate a basic understanding and entry-level application of the following technical skills:
-Surveying procedures and practices
-MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
-Civil construction plan reading and interpretation
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Our Civil Engineering team assist private and public clients on a broad range of commercial and residential
development projects that improve and enhance communities. We have long term client relationships, a fun and dynamic work environment, and offer competitive salaries and employee benefits.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers
Gateway Services Group is hiring a New Mexico Professional Land Surveyor to help lead our Midland, Texas office. This individual will help provide leadership to our survey operations in W. Texas and in New Mexico.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Field Crews in the collection and calculation of data
• Conducts legal and record research and analysis
• Field data collection
• Data processing of survey data, including evaluating accuracy and sufficiency ensuring compliance to applicable regulations
• Perform quality control checks of plats and drawings prepare by other technicians
• Participates in scheduling of jobs and crews
• Provide technical office support
• Work with field crews for continuing education and training
• Must be a PLS in New Mexico (Texas RPLS is a plus)
• Must have 2-5 years of experience
• AutoCad drafting – version 2010 or above (preferred)
• Pipeline – Oil/Gas surveying experience
• Civil 3D experience
• Experience in the field conducting land surveys
• Must have Microsoft Office experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Excellent organizational skills
Suitable candidates must have an excellent driving record and must be able to pass a background check for employment and as part of project requirements. Schedule varies dependent upon client needs. May require travel Monday–Friday and sometimes Saturday in and around Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
Gateway is a well-established business that began in 1997. We currently have offices in Shawnee and Edmond, Oklahoma as well as San Antonio, Fort Worth, and our newest location in Midland, Texas. Our current business offerings include drafting, mapping, survey, pipeline construction and rehabilitation, directional drilling, safety and environmental restoration.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K retirement plan, vacation, paid time off and holiday pay.
To learn more, and to apply please visit: www.gatewayok.com