Transglobal Services is hiring for the following positions:
- RPLS/ New Mexico Certification is required
- Manager of Field Survey Operations
Both positions can be remotely located from anywhere.
Project Manager, Survey
Albuquerque, NM, US
CobbFendley is a multi-discipline firm founded in 1980 in Houston, Texas, providing engineering and surveying services. CobbFendley is seeking a Project Manager for the Survey Department in our Albuquerque, New Mexico office.
The successful candidate’s most important qualifications include:
- 5 + years of relevant experience in Surveying.
- New Mexico Licensed Surveyor or can be licensed within a year.
- NMDOT roadway design surveying and right-of-way mapping project management experience.
- Strong written/verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage a project team, manage schedules, and monitor project budgets.
- Strong business development, team building and operational skills.
- Experience interacting with clients.
- Project delivery, technical experience, and industry relationships in Central Texas a plus.
- Motivation to work in a dynamic environment with strict deadlines.
- Desire to collaborate with professionals and clients to increase your industry knowledge and grow in your career.
- Commitment to perform responsibilities consistent with industry standards to achieve department and company goals.
- Interest in developing relationships with clients, partners, and local organizations to remain a trusted resource in the community.
- Identify and solicit project opportunities with current and new clients, as well as in-house groups.
- Apply technical expertise and project management experience to manage project teams.
- Manage project personnel, projects, budgets and invoicing.
- Assist Marketing with proposal preparation and interview presentations
- Participate in weekly meetings for marketing, operations, resources, etc.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining group budgets.
- Assist in developing procedures, systems and methods for project delivery.
- Direct interaction with clients externally and internally that may involve travel.
- Perform independent research and delegate changing priorities.
- Work with minimal supervision and perform self QA/QC of work.
- Adhere to CobbFendley’s safety standards to uphold a safe and efficient environment.
- Maintain a professional attitude and fulfill responsibilities with integrity.
- Sitting and/or standing for extended periods of time.
- Mobility within the office including movement between floors and workstations.
- Repeated motions (e.g., typing, reaching, bending, lifting, and carrying).
- Communication with other employees and clients.
Most work is performed in a professional office environment. Some trips to client offices and job sites for observations will be required.
Job site observations factors could include: walking and climbing on uneven surfaces, exposure to outdoor environments and extreme weather (heat and freezing temperatures), noise exposure, driving for extended periods of time, exposure to allergens (e.g., pollen, dust, cedar, sumac, poison ivy), exposure to construction and traffic work zones, possible hand and power tool use, and extended periods of Personal Protective Equipment use.
Extended use of electronic devices (e.g., computers, printers, copiers, scanners, plotters, and telephones).
Use of cutting tools and equipment (e.g., plotting equipment, rotary paper cutter).
Expected hours of work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 4:30 pm.
Travel may be required.
The Project Manager will work both independently and with a team and will interact with clients. This position reports to the Mountain Region Manager.
If and when the duties and responsibilities change and develop, the job description will be reviewed and subject to changes of business necessity.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the prospective employee passing a background/drug screen, which will include the candidate’s driving record. Benefits include a competitive compensation package*.
CobbFendley’s commitment to employees is exemplified through a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k), employee stock ownership plans, and continuing education programs. In addition to Earned Time Off (ETO), CobbFendley’s offices are closed for an extended break from December 25th through January 1st, allowing our employees time to relax and enjoy the holidays.
CobbFendley’s Mission is to collaborate with employees and clients to provide engineering solutions that further our commitment to growth in the community.
We Collaborate. We Commit. We Build Communities.
At CobbFendley, people are our most valued resource. We are always seeking talented and qualified professionals to enhance our ability to provide clients with exceptional service. At the same time, we are committed to the professional and personal growth of our staff. We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or veteran status, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Cobb, Fendley & Associates, Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA). The E-Verify system uses federal databases to rapidly validate individual identities and work eligibility from the information gathered in the Form I-9.
EEO is the Law (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
EEO is the Law – Poster Supplement
CobbFendley does not and will not accept unsolicited resumes under any circumstances from independent recruiters, recruiting agencies, or similar entities. Recruiting activity on behalf of a candidate does NOT constitute CobbFendley’s acceptance of terms and conditions without prior contractual agreements signed by authorized CobbFendley personnel. Unsolicited resumes through any channels including cold calling, emails, applications, social media messaging, etc., will not be reviewed. All inquiries should be directed to the Human Resources Department.
If interested please apply at: