Survey CAD Technician, Civil Engineering
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Survey CAD Technician in our Denver civil engineering office. We’re looking for new graduates that want to pursue a career in land surveying. Majority of time will be in the office, with opportunities to work in the field.
Survey CAD Technician duties and responsibilities:
-Prepare ALTA, boundary, improvement, and topographic surveys.
-Prepare as-built surveys and construction plans, subdivision plats, legal descriptions and exhibits.
-Perform deed research, deed plotting and map checks
-Review and understand local and state ordinances
-Support Land Development group when needed.
Required Experience – Education and Skills:
-Degree or Certificate in Land Surveying or related field
-Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
-Demonstrate a basic understanding and entry-level application of the following technical skills:
-Surveying procedures and practices
-MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
-Civil construction plan reading and interpretation
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Our Civil Engineering team assist private and public clients on a broad range of commercial and residential
development projects that improve and enhance communities. We have long term client relationships, a fun and dynamic work environment, and offer competitive salaries and employee benefits.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers
Gateway Services Group is hiring a New Mexico Professional Land Surveyor to help lead our Midland, Texas office. This individual will help provide leadership to our survey operations in W. Texas and in New Mexico.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage Field Crews in the collection and calculation of data
• Conducts legal and record research and analysis
• Field data collection
• Data processing of survey data, including evaluating accuracy and sufficiency ensuring compliance to applicable regulations
• Perform quality control checks of plats and drawings prepare by other technicians
• Participates in scheduling of jobs and crews
• Provide technical office support
• Work with field crews for continuing education and training
• Must be a PLS in New Mexico (Texas RPLS is a plus)
• Must have 2-5 years of experience
• AutoCad drafting – version 2010 or above (preferred)
• Pipeline – Oil/Gas surveying experience
• Civil 3D experience
• Experience in the field conducting land surveys
• Must have Microsoft Office experience
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Excellent organizational skills
Suitable candidates must have an excellent driving record and must be able to pass a background check for employment and as part of project requirements. Schedule varies dependent upon client needs. May require travel Monday–Friday and sometimes Saturday in and around Texas and Eastern New Mexico.
Gateway is a well-established business that began in 1997. We currently have offices in Shawnee and Edmond, Oklahoma as well as San Antonio, Fort Worth, and our newest location in Midland, Texas. Our current business offerings include drafting, mapping, survey, pipeline construction and rehabilitation, directional drilling, safety and environmental restoration.
We offer excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K retirement plan, vacation, paid time off and holiday pay.
To learn more, and to apply please visit: www.gatewayok.com